Monday, March 14, 2011

we went to build-a-bear, Mandy had a gift certificate and she got this cute kitty

Boom Boom got this little one (it's called a small fry) Did you notice Boom Boom has braces!!!

I finished my tables and here are my new curtains, courtesy of my mom!!

We are putting in a new patio, I know, I know...how many MORE projects can I fit into my life!
Here is my hubby framing the space!

A new piece I picked up...thoughts? It's getting a paint job for sure....
So here is Boom Boom's before shot:
After with her braces on!
I'm trying to perfect my braids so my girls are my models....
I know this side this work, but I'm getting there
That's all folks, just living life and taking it one day at a time, trying to document as much as possible!!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment